Tie Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://tiesocial.com or Tie app, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Tie's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Tie's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Tie at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
We reserve the right to delete any content (i) which we think violates these Terms or our Community Guidelines, or (ii) if necessary to comply with our legal obligations. However, you alone, remain responsible for the content you create, upload, post, send, or store through the Services.
3. The content of others
The content on our Services is produced by users. The content is the sole responsibility of the person or organization that submitted it. Although Tie reserves the right to review all content that appears on the Services and to remove any content that violates these Terms, our Community Guidelines or the law, we do not necessarily review all of it.
Through these Terms and our Community Guidelines, we make clear that we don't want the Services to be put to bad uses. But because we don't review all content, we cannot guarantee that content on the Services, or that our users’ use of our Services, will always conform to our Terms or Guidelines.
By using the Services, you agree that:
- You will not use the Services for any purpose that is illegal or prohibited in these Terms.
- You will not use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper, or other automated means or interface to access the Services or extract other users’ information.
- You will not use or develop any third-party applications that interact with the Services or other users’ content or information without our written consent.
- You will not use the Services in a way that could interfere with, disrupt, affect negatively, or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the Services, or that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the functioning of the Services.
- You will not use or attempt to use another user’s account or username without their permission.
- You will not solicit sign in credentials from another user.
- You will not post content that contains pornography, graphic violence, threats, hate speech, or incitements to violence.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code or otherwise compromise the security of the Services.
- You will not attempt to circumvent any content-filtering techniques we employ, or attempt to access areas or features of the Services that you are not authorized to access.
- You will not probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of our Services or any system or network.
- You will not encourage or promote any activity that violates these Terms.
5. Your account
You are responsible for any activity that occurs in your account.
By using the Services, you agree that:
- You will not create more than 1 account for yourself.
- You will not create another account if we have already disabled your account, unless you have our written permission to do so.
- You will not share your sign in credentials.
- You will not sign in or attempt to access the Services through unauthorized third-party applications or clients.
If you think that someone has gained access to your account, please reach out immediately to us.
- The materials on Tie's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Tie makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Tie does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Tie or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Tie's website, even if Tie or a Tie authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
8. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Tie's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Tie does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Tie may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Tie does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Tie has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Tie of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Tie may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
11. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of California and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.